Illegible handwriting? Huge letters? Strange pencil grip? Struggles with left-handed writing? If your child is finding handwriting hard, perhaps it’s one of these four issues.
Handwriting struggles can be some of the most challenging obstacles in children and young adults as they’re growing up.
Without the skills to write clearly and effectively, many kids pull away from their studies and experience issues with low self-esteem.
This pack includes:
2 PenAgain Pencils (Pink and Blue)
3 LearnyGrip™ - Writing aid
PACK DESCRIPTION:PenAgain for Kids (2pack)
Its unique “Y” design provides the ideal grip for maximum control and consistency while reducing stress on the hand. It takes advantage of the natural weight of the hand rather than rely on the child’s ability to grip the pencil. It’s a highly effective tool that increases the child’s ability to adopt an efficient tripod grasp sooner.
- Ergonomic design ensures the proper “tripod” finger position.
- Does not need sharpening
- Simple twist-action to extend the lead
- 2mm lead does not break easily
- Bright colors.
- Designed to fit small hands
- Helps kids learn to write more easily
LearnyGrip™ - Writing Tool (3pack)
This two fingers writing tool will help your child to correct writing. It will also improve motor skills. Specially designed to learn or adjust your children's writing gesture.
- Ideal for children from 3 to 12 years old.
- It makes it easy for your children to adjust their fingers for hand-writing by creating a correct positioning.
- It effectively reduces the child's grip pain.
- It will eliminate the time-consuming instruction process by the parents and ensure that children learn how to hold the pencil or pen themselves.
- It is suitable for: pencils, pens, watercolor pens, gel pens, color pencils.